The Orthopaedic Center of Central Virginia was established in 2005 by a group of forward-thinking physicians committed to making a difference in orthopaedic care in the region.
The physicians at Blue Ridge Orthopedics, Central Virginia Orthopaedics, and Piedmont Orthopaedic Surgery saw a way to develop a center for excellence in complete musculoskeletal medical services: They combined their practices into The Orthopaedic Center.
The combined resources offer the community a wealth of experience and expertise within one practice:
- Fellowship-trained Surgeons and Board Certified Physicians
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Nursing and Radiology Staff
The Orthopaedic Center of Central Virginia strives to:
- Provide the highest quality, musculoskeletal care to the patients of Central Virginia
- Treat employees with respect and provide them with opportunities for professional growth
- Promote patient education and preventative health care, and contribute to the well-being of the community
- Provide an environment that respects the patients' time and autonomy
- Promote provider interaction that encourages professional growth and enhances patient care